PORTAMATE UNVEILS THE PM-8000 PORTACUBE STR THE LATEST PORTABLE MITER SAW WORKSTATION
January 25, 2017
TROY, Mich., January 2017 – Leading workshop and power tool accessory manufacturer Portamate is proud to introduce the Portacube STR (PM-8000), a convenient and portable workstation that combines a miter saw stand, expandable work surface and storage center designed to make the most of even the most crowded work spaces. The unique tabletop rotates to store a miter saw or other tabletop tool underneath and the entire workstation can be rolled away for easy storage.
- Universal/adjustable tool mounts adjust for most miter saws (up to 26 ½” wide) and other bench top tools such as a small planer
- Rotating tabletop offers convenient storage for miter saw when not in use
- Folding extension wings expands to create up to 7’ work surface
- Compact footprint (31”x29”) fits through 32” wide doorways
- Heavy duty 10” wheels for easy portability around shop floor
- Support arms can be adjusted to meet top of miter saw surface
- Leveling feet adjust to work on uneven surfaces.
- Convenient workbench height of 35”
- Retails for $349
“The design team at Portamate really had the end-user in mind when they developed the Portacube STR and took into consideration both function and practicality,” said Todd Gluski, Marketing Brand Manager of Portamate’s parent company, Affinity Tool Works. “The capabilities make it an ideal complement for your miter saw or other tabletop tool and its compact design makes storage and use in any workshop more efficient.” For a complete list of dealers and retailers, please visit www.portamate.com or call 866-588-0395.